Do you often feel like there could be a better you if you would be confident in your smile? Then you are among the many, according to researches. Your dream can be reality now: Get a new set of teeth for a lot less.
Our article discusses the following issues:
- Your reality
- A perfect smile is not an unobtainable dream.
- The power of a smile
- Treatments for the perfect smile.
- Confidence through a smile.
I bet you have researched the internet for braces, veneers, crowns or other solutions not once, twice but every other day. But then you check your bank account and you realize (maybe even without checking) that the new set of teeth is not within your reach. The new smile has to stay a dream; you have to put on hold. You realize you do have to get back to reality and live your life with the little voice in the back of your head telling you: ‘Do not smile. Do not show your teeth’.
A perfect smile is not an unobtainable dream.
In addition to eliminating the “crisis state”, both traditional and aesthetic dentistry are placing increasing emphasis on making your teeth not only healthy but also aesthetically pleasing. A good professional is demanding of his work and he pays attention to the details. However, it is worth visiting dental offices not only with a diseased tooth but also for the sake of a nicer smile.
Let’s see what the main interventions are to own a beautiful smile, but first, let’s make a tour to Smile Land.
The power of a smile
- Forcing yourself to smile can boost your mood: Psychologists have found that even if you are in bad mood, you can instantly lift your spirits by forcing yourself to smile.
- It boosts your immune system: Smiling really can improve your physical health, too. Your body is more relaxed when you smile. This contributes to good health and a stronger immune system.
- Smiles are contagious: It is not just a saying: smiling really is contagious, scientists say. In a study conducted in Sweden, people had difficulty frowning when they looked at other subjects who were smiling, and their muscles twitched into smiles all on their own.
- Smiles relieve stress: Your body immediately releases endorphins when you smile, even when you force it. This sudden change in mood will help you feel better and release stress.
- It is a universal sign of happiness: While handshakes, hugs, and bows all have varying meanings across cultures, smiling is known around the world and in all cultures as a sign of happiness and acceptance.
- We still smile at work: While we smile less at work than we do at home, 30% of subjects in a research study smiled five to 20 times a day, and 28% smiled over 20 times per day at the office.
- Smiling helps you with your career: Smiles make a person seem more attractive, sociable, and confident. People who smile more are more likely to get a promotion.
- Smiles are more attractive than makeup: A research study conducted by Orbit Complete discovered that 69% of people find women more attractive when they smile than when they are wearing makeup. So the new set of teeth can even help you in finding the one if you have not found one yet.
Treatments for the perfect smile.
So let’s see what the main treatments are in order to achieve the so-called Hollywood smile.
Denture and tooth retention treatments
It does not need to be explained that the cannons of traditional dentistry, more precisely dental fillings, implants, crowns, dentures, and tartar removal play an aesthetic role in addition to their main functions. In these cases, the state of emergency causes the change, but aesthetic aspects should not be neglected either, so it is worth entrusting the work to excellent professionals.
Orthodontics used to be an extremely unpleasant part of childhood for many. Today, excellent tools are available for professionals, and not just for adults. The range of orthodontic appliances has also been wider: in terms of comfort and aesthetics, almost anything from classic pieces to almost completely unnoticed pieces can be found on the market.
Tooth contouring is the “fine-tuning” of tooth enamel, shaping the surface and edges of the tooth. The specialist uses fine sanders, small files, and polishers during the procedure while taking great care not to damage the tooth enamel.
The list of smile-beautifying interventions is long, aesthetic dentistry has developed largely in this area. Teeth whitening, toothpaste, gum surgery, ceramic veneers all do good service in beautifying. Check our other articles for details.
Confidence through a smile.
Confidence is put together through many puzzle pieces. Among them are intelligence, lifestyle and smile. A smile is the center of a person. You should have a good laugh at least once a day. When you interact with another person a smile is the best feedback you can get. It is true both for business relationships and for personal ones. If you do not like your own smile, if you are not confident in letting your lips part and showing your teeth, then all of these joys and interactions can be more of an unpleasant experience than a positive one, because there is that voice which keeps reminding you: ‘Do not smile. Do not show your teeth’.
Unfreeze the idea of the new set of teeth, as you did not know this until now. The new set of teeth can be your reality as much as it is ours. There are many solutions and options to freshen up a smile, to make your wishes come true. And all of these treatment solutions, so your new set of teeth, are 70% less in Hungary. Yes, crowns, veneers, lumineers and other cosmetic interventions at 30% of the costs in your country. The materials, the knowledge, the professionalism of the specialists are not inferior to what you find in your country – only the price is. Your new set of teeth, the new confident you at a reachable level. Isn’t this a dream?
Check our prices of cosmetic procedures. You can also get a quote from us by clicking the button down below.
Remember, you are beautiful just the way you are. But if one feature of yours makes your life harder, then why not improve it, change it? Get a new set of teeth for yourself so that there be a happier version of you.